Thursday 10 April 2008

Gogol's The Nose, part iii

Hear it! or Subscribe!

We are adapting Gogol's The Nose for podcast. Things lulled for a while, but the pace races on as we approach our miraculous conclusion. As I have tried to explain; this is my part three, which is the second half of Gogol's part two.

In short, Kovalev has lost his nose. He has found it again. I realise this sounds simple, but dear listener be aware of the tangled web we weave; barbers, police, a Doctor in a hat of questionable practicality, and even accusatons of witchcraft abound. Thank goodness we have Zabet Stewart of The AntiCraft and her inestimable talents.

Tomorrow, before the sun sets, I swear I will have for you the final piece of the jigsaw, the answer to the unanswerable, the concluding piece of

THE NOSE!

No comments: